Tuesday, January 01, 2013

Happy New Year!!!

I am not at a fancy party although I did have a sip of champagne... no I am at home watching my darling little one and rushing to finish as many 2012 projects as I can before anyone now notices that it is no longer 2012.
Ha. I actually did greatly diminish my "projects to finish" list. This is good. Because that was one of my resolutions for 2012.
So... since I still have some left I guess I will continue with this same resolution but I will let you in on a secret. Ripping (aka frogging) is highly underestimated!! It really is incredible how awesome and free you feel when you just decide to let go of those not so perfect projects made with funky yarn that you have hiding in your closet and under the bed. Really if you are not enjoying it and not going to keep it, why not just get rid of it.
With that I say to New Years resolutions: "Bring it!"

No comments: