Wednesday, January 11, 2012

How to be a Knitting Fool...

Yay! Today I found a great new resource for knitters. It all started when I was looking for a particular version of the Chevron stitch to refresh my memory for a scarf I awoke from hibernation. Then I came across this great site that has an index of over 2500 stitches! The site is called Knitting Fool and you can browse through thumbnails of the different stitches, or if you already know the name of the stitch you are looking for you can search through the list. Other ways you can look are by type of stitch, row count and stitch count. There are patterns for the simplest most basic stitches to the most complex difficult stitches or most intricate lace. It is a definite resource for any serious knitter and a fun place to check out even if you are just beginning to learn to knit.

No comments: