Tuesday, April 21, 2009

The thing with blogging

Hmm. Maybe it's me, or maybe it's because I am a mom with four little kids... does anyone else find it difficult to keep blogging? Okay I hope I can get better at this. For Easter this year I made two adorable dresses for my girls that I am very proud of. Susanna has the yellow one and Mariana, of course, has the purple one. She was a little disappointed that it didn't look like Cinderella's dress but was consoled with the fact that at least it was purple. They lookes fabulous with all the spring flowers at church and with their brothers both of whom had lovely ties on. Too Cute! Also I have been working on the infamous Clapotis pattern found on the knitty website and have big plans for a new knit along with my friend Amanda. Hahaha, can't wait.

2 comments:

Amanda H said...

I'm looking forward to our next knitalong too! Now, let's finish the clapotis first!

Maria said...

okay, i was convicted about it anyways... did you notice me winding a new ball to work on it?